- IDI is proud to have been selected by the Diocese of Arlington to be the master developer for the redevelopment of the Paul VI High School site in the City of Fairfax. We have worked with the City and community stakeholders to develop a creative master plan that provides a mix of residential townhouses and condominiums, commercial/retail and office or community use space.
- IDI is now proud to announce the rezoning approval and will continue to work with the City on the final building permit approvals, anticipated to be completed by the end of 2019.
- IDI is committed to continue working collaboratively to create a vibrant, mixed-use community that builds upon the attractiveness of the City of Fairfax.
Paul VI is rezoned for:
- 115 townhomes
- 7 single-family homes
- 144 condominiums
- 20,000 square feet of commercial/retail space
- 24,000 square feet of community/office space
Construction will begin after the Diocese vacates the property in 2020.