IDI’s Role in the Master Planning Process
- The Diocese of Arlington announced that Paul VI High School will be relocating to a new site in Loudoun County in 2020.
- IDI is proud to have been selected by the Diocese of Arlington to be the master developer for the redevelopment of the current school site in the City of Fairfax.
- IDI is now proud to announce the rezoning approval and will continue to work with the City on the final building permit approvals, anticipated to be completed by the end of 2019.
- IDI is committed to continue working collaboratively to create a vibrant, mixed-use community that builds upon the attractiveness of the City of Fairfax.
Paul VI is rezoned for:
- 115 townhomes
- 7 single-family homes
- 144 condominiums
- 44,000 square feet of commercial use
Construction will begin after the Diocese vacates the property in 2020.
To provide further comments or if you have any questions, please e-mail us at: IDIPaulVI@cwconsult.com